Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleep and Sickness

Alfalfa is teething.

Today was an even better day for sleep. Bailey slept from 7pm-6am straight. Took two 1 1/2 hour naps and 1 45min nap. So, that is sooooo good. However, during the day she has not been so happy (does a baby ever have both? this child either is happy and no sleep or sleeps and is not happy). I have figured she is teething. EVERYTHING goes into her mouth today. She ate a receipt at Target while I was talking to Blair on the phone. Oops. She had half of it in a mess of wet paper over her mouth. Hopefully ink isn't something she is allergic too :(). I am praying teething only lasts a few days.

So, we have been on the "allergen free" diet for 8 days now. I am feeling sick again though. This is what happened last time. I made it a week and then bam, sick. I don't know if it is my immune system, just "coincidence", something I am eating that I am allergic to but didn't know, or the devil. It is really frustrating. Going to bed early tonight to help ward off any severe symptoms. Right now, it feels as if it is just "allergies" (itchy eyes, scratchy throat, fluid in ears)- however I don't have allergies. Weird huh?

No comments: