Monday, June 23, 2008

Jace and Bailey have a sleepover!

Jace thought the octopus tasted yummy
Bailey and Jace playing well together
Jace showing Bailey how to say HI!
WILD MAN. All boy. He loved the truck.
Good job boys and girls! They enjoyed showing eachother how they pull up on things. Jace is a proficient crawler and Bailey still hasn't gotten that memo yet. I think they are the cutest pair!

We kept Jace Saturday night so his parents could spend some time together. I love to spend time with Jace. It is SOOO apparent the differences between boys and girls when you have two the same age for any length of time. I laughed the whole night, well...most of the night :). There were those moments when both of them needed something and I was like, how do I do this? This gave me a glimmer of what life would be like with 2 children! I think I might wait a little longer for that adventure :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey Sara,

I'm glad I found your blog, but I'm NOT glad it's called "Gator Family"...haha! I guess when I have a baby, I can rename my blog "Vol Family" and all will be well in the world again.

Leah