Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailey!

It is hard to believe that 1 year ago at 8:13am I delivered a 6lb 10z baby girl. She is now somewhere around 22 pounds and full of life! We have been so blessed over the past year to have Bailey as our daughter. While we started out with some struggles (nursing, food allergies, deployment), the past 6 months have been a true blast. While her daddy has been gone a lot of her 1st year, she LOVES him and he LOVES her. They always have fun together, even if just over the phone.

Bales and all her presents. Check out the "daddy doll" that I got her :)

Bailey admiring her "allergen free" brownie cake. Yummm...(uh...not really-yuck!)
Daddy spent her birthday with her via the daddy doll. She calls it dada on command. so cute! She refused to eat the brownie though. I don't blame her, it was horrible! Hopefully next year we can have a real cake :)

No comments: