I have been wanting to change up my hair for awhile and thought it was a good time to do so! I love the end product! This is the first cut that I won't be able to pull ALL my hair back in a pony, but I have finally reached a stage of (increased laziness?) life where that isn't necessary everyday to work out. It seems fairly easy to do and since my hair is so straight, even if I just wash it it will look ok.
Forgive the pic of my face. Look at the hair. Closeups stink. My face actually looks less long in real life with this haircut...


3 comments:
Very cute!! I like you with shorter hair. It is mush more manageable but I do miss being able to just throw it up in a ponytail :o/
Sara, I lOVE it! You look fabulous. Your face is so thin this pregnancy! You are doing so great...maybe the pre-eclampsia will leave you alone this time!
Hey honey!!! You look wonderful!!! I like the new hairdo. Blair will love it, I'm sure!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!
Love you all............Dad.
Post a Comment