Sunday, May 3, 2009

Taylor Annaleigh has arrived!

Taylor Annaleigh arrived April 29th at 10:16pm. She weighed 7lb 6oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The labor went well and fast :). We are all home now adjusting to life as a family of four. So far, things are going very well! Bailey has enjoyed looking for the "baby", but overall just is running around like always. I will be posting more pics in the next coming days as time allows.

Bailey meeting little sis.
How blessed am I!
First few moments
weight check
hello world!

4 comments:

Angi said...

The girls are both beautiful!!!! So glad it went well for you.I ran across your blog awhile back--- I have enjoyed being able to keep up with you all!!!! Congrats

From the Bumpy Road said...

Precious girl! You are a blessed momma and we are so happy for all of you!

Amber said...

Sara, she is beautiful! so happy for you all.

Joey and Niki said...

Awe, so sweet. Two beautiful girls, you and Blair are blessed! Congratulations!!!