Friday, July 17, 2009

Dear Daughters

Bailey and Taylor,
You are the best baby girls a Mommy could ask for.

Bailey (22mo)- you have really started to shine lately. You can now say all your ABC's and count to 10. You know your shapes too! We are working hard on your colors, but you still call everything "G--eeen". You just started sleeping from 7:30pm-8ish in the morning, instead of waking up before 6:30am. You take a 1 1/2 nap after lunch. You love all books right now, especially your book about Dinosaurs from the library. I am really trying to be the best example of a Godly Mommy I can be as you have started emulating my every move. You help with supper, vaccum and swiffer the floors as well as "spit" in the sink after we brush our teeth! Perhaps the most fun thing of all lately has been your love of hugs and kisses. You will say "HUG", open your arms and give me the biggest hug ever. Thank you my precious baby girl. Mommy loves you more than words can say.

Taylor (11weeks)- You are one of the most content and smiley babies I have ever seen. You love to talk and try to catch my attention every minute so you have someone to talk to. You love to sleep and have just started sleeping from 7:30pm-6:30ish am! This is something your big sister did not do for a long time. Mommy doesn't mind getting up in the middle of the night, but it is so nice to wake up in the morning to your smiley face all rested! You continue to take your 45minutes naps several times a day and normally go down without a fuss. You rolled over a few weeks ago at 10 weeks and you continue to grow like a weed. You continue to do well with nursing, but also take a bottle well. I love you my sweet baby girl. You make my heart just melt looking at you. I am amazed that you are so calm and patient. I look forward to getting to know you more as the months go on....I am so blessed to be your Mommy!

Love,
Mama.

No comments: