Sunday, September 27, 2009

This and That

Here is my big girl Taylor who will soon be 5 months old! Hard to believe. She is such a joy to have as a daughter, i just love cuddling with her (although she is starting to want to play all the time)

Bailey playing in the cute outfit Grammie Cellon made her. Thanks Grammie, it fits great!


Our new stroller, the BOB Revolution Duallie. After MUCH discussion, Blair and I have decided to get rid of all our other strollers and just keep this one. I mostly need a run/walk stroller and this one fits the bill- I took it for my first run tonight and it worked out well :). If anyone needs a double tandem stroller or single jogging stoller- let me know!

Target run today- 6 packs diapers, 3 wipe refills for $35!!

CVS trip. Total cash: $3 (missing are 3 candy bars...Blair got to them before I even told him I got them :))

No comments: