Deployment day came around 1pm on Friday. We have been so thankful Blair has been able to spend a year at home. Now into our 3rd deployment, we are aware of the struggles of deployments....we are just hoping to survive the best we can through this one. Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for Blair (he has arrived safetly to Afganistan), me and the girls. Single parenting is no joke...I have a newfound appreciation for Single moms now! Here are some pics of our last few moments for awhile..
PS- If you would like Blair's deployed address, send me an email (or leave a comment with yours) and I will get it to you along with a list of things he says he will need.
Tales and I trying to keep busy..

Taylor looking at her Daddy and the gun. "What in the world is going on here people?"

Two of a kind

Kisses! (I think some of the best kisses come from my Bales)

Can you tell it was a little warm outside?

Taylor *thankfully* took a little snooze. Nothin like waiting for 3 hours for your husband to deploy in 90 degree weather without entertainment...

My sweetie and I :)

Blair and his parents. They graciously came up and staying in Jacksonville for a few days to spend time with him and see him off. They were an immense help to me as well with the girls. Thank you!

Awwww....


Family of Four pic with everyone looking forward. Can't ask for more then that at this season in life! I am so glad we were able to get one before he went.
4 comments:
Praying for Blair, you and your family! Mucho love to you, Sara! xoxo
Oh Sara. Praying for your sweet family and for time to pass quickly so you can be reunited again. Love and hugs to you!
Hey Sara! We would like Blair's address and would like to know what he might need. We will be praying for him as well as you and the girls. You are such an amazing woman and your life challenges me to be better in so many ways.
Lots of love,
Niki & Joey
email: beansmom32@yahoo.com
Praying for you Sara!
Post a Comment