Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Success!


Dear M & M's,
I am not quite sure if I should give all the credit to you. You see, Bailey has been struggling with potty training for a LONG time. I started praying about it a little while ago, even though I felt like a weird thing to pray about. I read somewhere that M & M's worked for her child and since it was one of the only things we hadn't tried I bought 2 packages. Oh me oh My! Within 3 days Bailey went from having accidents every hour to going all day accident free!!!! Praise the Lord.
Thank you,
Bailey's Mommy.
PS- Isn't it funny that when we FINALLY place a struggling situation in God's hands, he does a better job then we could ever hope to? When will I ever learn to place everything in his hands first?

No comments: