Saturday, June 2, 2012

Princess Stitches

This morning I decided to re-arrange our living room to make it seem “larger”….while taking a lamp out to the garage Bailey ran in from the other direction right into an edge of the lamp.  She ended up with a gash on her lip that went all the way through Sad smile.  She was a champ and held her bandages to her lip the whole way to the ER.  Luckily, a friend met us in the parking lot of the hospital and took Tales for a couple hours!

IMG_0527

Bailey and I waiting for the doctor to do stiches.  They did not use any Novocain, rather just this bandage soaked in a numbing solution.  Pretty cool!

IMG_0528

Bailey received 3 stitches and did FANTASTIC!  She had to lay very still with a towel draped over her head (she couldn’t see).  The doctor took his time to try and get it perfect since it was on her face.  Couldn’t have been prouder of her.  She wanted to go to Rita’s afterward…after not eating since breakfast at 8am, by 3:30pm I was ready to get here whatever she wanted!

IMG_0529IMG_0536

Eventually I did get the living room re-arranged.  I got rid of one of our end tables and moved the couch around.  At least you can walk around the whole room now.  Hopefully buyers will agree!

IMG_0537IMG_0538

No comments: