Monday, June 16, 2008

Bailey......cutting teeth and trying to crawl....Gator Motivation

Bailey is teething!!!! Yea! Finally, no more Miss Nubbies. Her two front teeth are cresting out of her gums (ouchie). Should be in full force in the next week or so. Doesn't seem to be bothering her too much (Thank God). She still is NOT crawling. She can't figure out how to have her arms and legs move at the same time. She is loving to pull up and stand. She can walk( with help) very well now and even has taken a couple steps by herself. Who knows, maybe she just won't crawl at all? I put her in her Gator gear today to motivate her to work hard like the Gators do :). We also miss Gator football. So today is work hard on crawling day- Cheer Miss Bailey on if you can!!!! GOOOOO B A I L E Y!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO.


sitting pretty
I'm cute, don't you think?
Me, standing like the big girl I am now.
Trying so hard to crawl.

1 comment:

The Schneiders said...

Too cute!! Mr. Jace thinks Miss Bailey needs some Aggie gear. :)