Monday, July 21, 2008
On the road home...A quick visit with my cousin!
We were super excited to stop in Charlotte and visit with my cousin (Leslie), her husband Rob and their daughter's Morgan (7) and Madision (9). They live in Indianapolis, IN (where my mom grew up). They had spent all week visiting Philly and DC. It was wonderful to catch up as "adults". Leslie is my mom's brother's daughter.
2nd cousins. They were a little unsure of Bales at first!
Leslie and I. Growing up in a military family, I am not really close to my relatives (shocking to most of you "southerners" I know! It has been wonderful to get to know everyone as an adult. My mom being the youngest of 5 (4older brothers!!!), Travis and I are younger then most of our cousins. Thanks again guys!
Blair and Rob. Yes, he is that tall. First time I have ever felt Blair was the "small" one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment