Wednesday, October 1, 2008

About me

The Alphabet Quiz

I "borrowed" this from my friend Amber's blog. I hope you enjoy and learn something new about me...
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best friend? Blair Cellon- my husband :)
C. Cake or pie? Pecan Pie
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item/items? hair ties (it is amazing how hair gets in the way with a kid!), DSN phone line (Blair can call for free) and the internet!
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Sour Patch Kids
H. Hometown? Crestview, FL
I. Favourite indulgence? Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels from the mall
J. January or July? January- I love the colder weather
K. Kids? 1 1/2- Bailey (13 months) and "little one" in the belly! (Due April 28th)
L. Life isn’t complete without? My husband- who seems to be in Iraq an awful lot lately....
M. Marriage date? June 14th
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother, Travis.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges - I eat 2 or more at a sitting :)
P. Phobias? BUGS. YUCK.
Q. Quotes? "I can do all things through Christ..." Phil 4:13.
R. Reasons to smile? Thinking of seeing our family together again, Bailey dancing.
S. Season of choice? Winter
T. Travel Dreams? Tour around Europe
U. Unknown fact about me? I never wanted to marry a military man.
V. Vegetable? All! I love all.
W. Worst habit? Procrastination
X. X-ray or ultrasound?Ultrasound!
Y. Your favourite food and restaurant? Turkey Big Deal at Sonny's BBQ with EXTRA sweet sauce and a large diet coke. SOOOOO Miss Sonny's.
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius, but I don't believe in those things.

Now it's your turn! I want to know you from A-Z! Have fun!

No comments: