I also go to meet up with a friend, Lisa Rankin. Her husband, Jamey and I went to high school and college together. He is a pilot in the Air Force and unfortunately, got called into work that day so he was unable to make it. Lisa and I (plus Bales) enjoyed some Pad Thai at the Noodles and Co.
On Sunday, Bales and I loaded up and went to our old church, FBC Woodbridge. We were able to go out to eat (Famous Dave's- YUUUUMMMMMMO!) with everyone afterward. It was weird to see everyone still there after 2 years.....so different then the life we are used to living. It was like nothing had changed when I went back. We look forward to going back to the church if we are stationed in Quantico again.
Thanks everyone for a great time! Miss you all!
Bailey and I ready for church (Amber gave her this pretty dress :))
Bailey and I made a quick trip to the DC area last weekend to visit with some old friends and get my maternity clothes (which looks like I will be in them within a month or so :(). We stayed with our good friends Amber and Tony, also getting to meet their son, Avery. He is 4 months old and just precious.... Amber and I took the little ones to Potomac Mills on Saturday- it is so hard to be so far away from "good" shopping!
I also go to meet up with a friend, Lisa Rankin. Her husband, Jamey and I went to high school and college together. He is a pilot in the Air Force and unfortunately, got called into work that day so he was unable to make it. Lisa and I (plus Bales) enjoyed some Pad Thai at the Noodles and Co.
On Sunday, Bales and I loaded up and went to our old church, FBC Woodbridge. We were able to go out to eat (Famous Dave's- YUUUUMMMMMMO!) with everyone afterward. It was weird to see everyone still there after 2 years.....so different then the life we are used to living. It was like nothing had changed when I went back. We look forward to going back to the church if we are stationed in Quantico again.
Thanks everyone for a great time! Miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment