Friday, December 5, 2008

Pizza for Bailey!


PIZZA!!! Yes folks, Bailey loved pizza tonight. We ordered a small Hawaiian pizza (my personal fav) and thought Bailey would eat maybe a little bite or two (she already had had some dinner: a 1/2 c of peaches, 1box of raisins, and some goldfish). But, like her Mommy, Bailey can throw down some pizza. She ended up eating a whole slice! It is so nice to be able to have her branch out and try more "regular" foods as long as we avoid egg. I thought pizza surely had egg in it somewhere, but it doesn't! Hallelujah for Bales. Can you imagine life without pizza? I did it for 4 months while still breastfeeding her and it was the FIRST thing I ate when we had to go to her special formula.. In fact, I think it was hawaiian pizza :). Yumm-o.

No comments: