Bailey loved all the attention. Here she is putting a "cup" on her "cup"
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa
My mom and dad came up for Thanksgiving- we had a wonderful time and good food. This is my second time cooking Thanksgiving (both with my Mom's help :)). I think that I could finally do it on my own if needed in the future, which is a nice feeling! I made homemade dressing in the crockpot and it turned out REALLY well!!! That freed up the oven for the turkey and other stuff.
Bailey loved all the attention. Here she is putting a "cup" on her "cup"
Grandma playing with Bales
Grandma and Grandpa
Go Gators!
3 generations. It is funny how we all 3 have blue eyes, but they are 3 different colors (Bailey gets hers from my dad and brother)
Bailey loved all the attention. Here she is putting a "cup" on her "cup"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment