Sunday, March 22, 2009

35 weeks

It is hard to believe I am 35 weeks this week. Bailey was born in about a week and a half from now! Scary, scary. This pregnancy I feel SO much better and can actually wear SHOES!! Yahoo. I am starting to have some swelling in my hands/legs, but as Blair says "The indentation doesn't stay in your leg- you aren't swollen". He of course is referring to what was 4+ Pitting Edema that I had last time. You could push your finger in my leg and it would leave an inch indentation that would take quite awhile to go back into place. I am having more and more braxton hicks contractions as the time draws closer. Taylor is still active, but I can tell she is running out of room in there :). Everything else is just the normal late pregnancy complaints- I go to the bathroom every hour, have back pain at the end of the day and just operate a little slower than normal. We are praying that she stays in for at least 3 more weeks!


My belly, which doesn't actually look that big. They say those with long torso's (which I have) really don't show as much as some. This was the way it was with Bailey as well :)

Can you believe there is a 4 1/2 pounder in there?
OK. There she is. That belly is WIDE !!

1 comment:

Joey and Niki said...

Awe Sara you look amazing!! I have such a short torso that my little munchkin had no where to move and I was HUGE by 39 weeks when she was delivered. Hang in there, she's almost here. You all must be so excited!! Does Bailey ask you everyday if the baby is coming today?? lol.