Thursday, March 5, 2009

WELCOME HOME DADDY!

Waiting for Daddy with our sign.
Yea! It is Daddy!
Blair and the Bales....she took quite awhile to warm up to him...she was more interested in the doggy that was there :)
Daddy and Bales playing for the first time.
Cute, cute.

3 comments:

From the Bumpy Road said...

So, so, so happy you are home Blair!!! Enjoy some sweet time together!!

Amber said...

Blair, I am so glad you are home safely! I pray your reintegration goes smoothly! Hopefully, we can come and see you soon!

Joey and Niki said...

Yea!! I love the blog Sara. So glad your whole family is back together again, must feel amazing. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to be away from your husband for so long. Give Blair a BIG hug from us and tell him THANK YOU SO MUCH for serving our country. Blair is one of the bravest people we know and you too Sara for having to take care of a toddler on your own while so pregnant. :)

Love to you all,

Joey, Niki and Ava