Saturday, April 4, 2009

Chicken Enchilada's- YummO!

The other night I attempted enchilada's for the first time. I have been in a major cooking mode- I guess it is because I am always so hungry and thinking about the next meal :). This was a major hit with both Blair and I. We didn't give any to Bailey b/c it ended up being fairly spicy.

Betty Crocker Chile-Chicken Enchiladas

I also made a healthy Corn and Black Bean Salad to accompany the enchilada's. It was VERY good as well :). They both got the "add these to the rotation" comment from Blair. He never says he doesn't like things, he just says "this was good to have one time" :). Another sign we liked it? I made these 2 days ago and the whole pan is GONE.

Betty Crocker Corn and Black Bean Salad


1 comment:

Joey and Niki said...

"this was good to have one time" - that is a total Blair comment. lol.