
For Halloween, we went to an 80's themed Party for our SS Class. Everyone looked awesome! Blair and I didn't really join in the "dressing up", but it made me make a goal to put some effort into it for next year :).
This is Gracie and Emma

Taylor the bunny :)

Isn't her tail just he cutest thing?

On another note, Taylor has not been doing well on the Elecare either. Her reflux (which she didn't have breastfeeding) and rashes have been worse. SO, after 5 days of formula, I have gone back to breastfeeding. So far, she is doing well. It is such a quandry to know what is best for each child. With Bailey, her reflux/rash was almost completely due to food allergies. (overall, 50 %of ecsema is caused by some type of allergy). With Taylor, this doesn't seem to be the case after all. Her ecsema is bad no matter what we do (so bad that every nurse, doctor who sees her is like, "oh my, what is this?" ;)). SO, the next plan is for me to breastfeed without limiting my diet and see how she does. I am so glad that we tried the formula though, even if unsuccessful, b/c it allowed me to know that her rash is most likely not caused by food. Now I just keep praying for her poor little skin. We constantly lube her down and have to put cortisone cream on her 1x/day. I would love to not be able to use the cortisone, but she wakes up like every 2 hours if I don't just a scratching herself silly. Sorry for those that don't want to know all this info. Who knew feeding babies could be so dang stressful!
1 comment:
I'm just impressed you were able to go back to BF after 5 days. You go, "milk momma" :)
Post a Comment