It has been a day of reflection for me….mainly during my 13 mile run this morning (1:53 was my time for those that care…)
- Runing is NOT a cheap sport. I am way beyond the need of new shoes (~$80). I will need to replace these at least 3x/year at this rate…if I run a marathon later this year it will be even more. Who knew you had to change your shoes so often!
- Running for 2 hours gets a little boring. HOWEVER, it is so blissful to have 2 hours of complete silence that I have learned to love it!
-It really does make a difference what you eat and drink while training. Duh…Sara…
-I am so hungry after a long run that I literally eat every hour or so throughout the rest of the day!
-I made homemade mac n cheese for the first time tonight and Kale with prosciutto for the first time this week (both very good!).
-I think I have finally come up for my goals for this year…I made a goal to have my goals ready by the end of the month. Ha!
-When we pulled into the park today, Bailey said “I don’t want to run”…(she didn’t want to ride in the stroller while I ran and then go to the park)..I told her we weren’t going running today…she was so excited. Poor baby! (I only run 2 days a week with them in the stroller).
-That’s about all I have right now. 13 miles + day with the girls = fried Sara.
No comments:
Post a Comment