Thursday, January 13, 2011

Taylor and the Potty!~

A few days ago Taylor told me she needed to go potty...I blew it off and was like ok sweetie.. Well, she proceeded to then go #2 in her diaper. I was astonished that she knew she had to go! From then on everytime she says she wants to go potty (a couple of times a day) we go. Almost every time she sits down she has gone #1. Today after dinner she said "potty!" We went to the potty with some potty books and she went #2 all on her own!! I couldn't be prouder. She is well over a year ahead of Bailey in this department. I know she won't be completely potty trained for awhile, but hopefully we won't encounter all the tribulations we had with Bailey (those experiences, after all were only a few short months ago!)

No comments: