Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy 3 1/2 Birthday BAILEY!

IMG_4089

Bailey turns  3 1/2 today!  While we have never celebrated “1/2” birthdays before, I just couldn’t resist.  She is ALL about birthdays, cupcakes, parties, and presents these days….   I bought a small sprinkle cake and tried to write “Bales and Tales” on it.  Yea, did not turn out so well.  Oh well…tasted good :).  Taylor turned 22 mo this week so we celebrated that too!  Taylor and I bought Bailey this CUTE Tangled outfit from Target yesterday and we were so excited to give it to her!  She is wearing it today and looks great in it :). 

IMG_4064

Bailey, at 3 1/2 you:

-weigh around 38 pounds and wear 4T, 4 and some 5 clothes!  I think you are maybe 41 inches tall?  You are the biggest girl in your class!  You sleep from 7:30-around 7.  No naps for you anymore, but you are doing well for about 1 hr upstairs with “rest time”.

-love all fruit, Mac n cheese, ice cream (italian ice), cookies, blueberry pancakes with strawberry syrup, OJ, cheese, raisans and ham.  We are working on vegetables and meat…

-Know all your letters/numbers/colors  and can write most letters now.  You love to write your own name (but get confused and write it backwards sometimes :)).   I think you may be ready to start pre-reading….you do very well visually learning!

- you LOVE preschool with Ms. Davis and Ms. Unsworth.  Jace is in your class and you two seem to have a blast with your other friends.  You love to stay for “lunch bunch” on Thursdays with the big kids.

-you love Tangled and Mickey Mouse right now.  Every prayer you thank God for Repunzel and Tangled :).  You have started praying for Sea World as well…we are hoping to go there once Daddy gets home!

-you miss your daddy lots.  You talk about him daily and can’t wait for him to come home and “play”.  We saved 1/2 of your cake so you can celebrate your bday with Daddy too!  That made you so happy. 

-Defiance, discipline and determination.  You sweet Bailey are strong-willed.  I have felt like we have been at war the past few months against that will.  Steadily and patiently we are trying to work on molding you into a self-controlled, gentle little girl without squelching your bouncy spirit.  I see improvements every week and am so thankful God is working in us to accomplish these changes! 

-You love Jesus.  You know around 10 bible verses and actually use them to “state your case”.  Mommy, Jesus said to be KIND. I want that cookie please.  Lol.

-You are a joy.  You literally shake and bounce up and down when you are happy.  Everything is full of energy and excitement!!

IMG_4090

Here is your new outfit!

No comments: