Thursday was the last day of school for the girls. Bailey finished her first year of preschool…hard to believe! The girls looked so cute that morning….above Bailey was being silly and Taylor copied her to a T!
So pretty…
Bailey had an end of the year picnic at preschool and was told to bring her favorite stuffed animal. She brought her lovey (whom she treats like a babydoll)! Lovey had a delicious lunch :)
Sister kisses…
Mommy and Bailey at the picnic. What a special time!
Bailey’s 2 1/2 yr old class. Emma and Jace are both gone now :(.
For comparison, here are some pics from the FIRST day of school in August
![]()
I can’t believe she wore the same outfit for the first and last day..I totally didn’t plan that, but maybe should make it a tradition? I like the comparison! She looks so young :)
Sweet baby Tales. She is such a big girl now!
1 comment:
HIlarious! I can't believe you put her in the same outfit, what a great idea, even if it wasn't planned!!! She does look so much bigger...I am in love with her hair...I'm begging my girls to let me cut their hair...Emma's always looks AWEFUL! :) The girls have loved looking at your pics! :)
Post a Comment