I apologize for not posting more often! We are busy all the time it seems and I have NO time alone right now. I am not complaining, I LOVE that my family is all together. However, it is an adjustment to literally be able to touch one another at all times :). Rest times Bailey and I spend in the same room and I have found it difficult to get any concentrated work done. Here is our daily schedule (I want to record for my sake on how to survive a hotel living situation for 10 weeks :)).
6-7am: Blair and I wake/eat/have quiet times/pray. (a few days/week we wake up at 5AM…Blair has a martial arts class at those times :().
7-8: girls wake/eat/ we all get ready, etc.
8:30-out the door and to the YMCA
8:45-10:45- YMCA (they watch the girls for 2hrs free with membership! I take a cycle class, do sealfit or run/swim).
11-run errands (grocery/library/etc) or go to the Y baby pool/splash park
1230- eat a packed lunch from home or eat at home
1-3: naps (well, Tales naps. Bailey and I play and then she watches a show why I catch up on some “work” such as laundry/paying bills).
3:30- we try to hit the beach a lot at this time. It is so hot outside to do much else and the beach is cooler and a whole lot fun!
5:30- out to eat (we have realized it is best to eat out for dinner. Our 600 watt microwave means that an hour is needed to cook a basic meal). There are so many healthy places to go here!
6:30- find a new park to play in with the girls (there are literally 20+ playgrounds in just our local area of a couple miles!!!!!!
7:30- kids in bed
8- wash dishes in the bathroom sink or shower. Yes, in the shower. The water pressure is SO much better :) and ready for the next day
9- movie time with Blair (we are currently watching the Pacific HBO miniseries).
10pm- sleep
Here are some things we do to occupy our time during our non-beach afternoons:
Play with our zuzu pets in our ballerina costume
Ride our new horsey! I found this hand-crafted horsey on sale at Goodwill for $7 this past weekend! Taylor is OBSESSED with all things “pony” and loves it.
Blanket hopscotch
Fighting with sissy. Oh wait, that isn’t a good activity, but certainly something that occupies our time around here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment