Taylor just chillin
Friday, June 26, 2009
Birthday fun
We all went out to Texas Roadhouse for Blair's birthday and had a blast! We had a wonderful waitress that I trusted to ask about the rolls having eggs or not...she asked the cook and stressed the importance of any egg products. They are EGG FREE! Bailey ate a whole one with cinnamon butter :) I was so happy for her. I still couldn't have them due to the butter on top and all. Oh well...it helps with the diet! Blair ate a very yummy NY strip steak that he said was one of the best ever and had Starbucks coffee ice cream with dark chocolate chips for dessert.
Taylor just chillin
Awww! (Ok- she so looks like Blair!)
Happy Birthday dada

Taylor just chillin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that last picture! Too cute!
Post a Comment