Saturday, June 13, 2009

Taylor is 6 weeks old.

Wednesday was Taylor's 6 week birthday. It has been a busy week and when I finally got around to uploading and making this post on Thurs., google was down.

Taylor is doing fairly well. We took a trip to the Pediatrician this week due to her rashes just continuing to get worse. Her left eyelid also swelled up to a concerning size.....The doctor said it was just a blocked tear duct and severe eczema. He suggested that it may be due to something I am eating, so we are back on the STRICTLY avoiding all Egg/Milk/Peanuts for now. It has been several days and I haven't really noticed a change in her rash though. So maybe it is just sensitive skin? Please pray her rash gets better though, it looks very painful and oozes and is yucky (this coming from someone who has seen a lot of yucky stuff!). Her behavior is still the same content baby, for which I am greatly thankful.

One benefit of going to the doctor, was we got to see her weight. It was 10lbs 3 oz! She is growing well :).

Most of this week she slept from 9:30pm-4:30pm. I have been able to get about 6 hours of sleep in a row most nights...which has been good.

My pretty girl
Trying out her first toy!
Lifting her head like a big girl- notice the rash, ouch!
All smiles :)

No comments: