Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Start 'em young, Raise them right! (in honor of Blair's bday!)

Today is Blair's 29th Birthday! It feels so weird that both of us will soon be leaving the 20's....and have these two precious baby girls :). He is an awesome husband and father and we look forward to celebrating his day with him. (Thanks J and R for the Texas Roadhouse GC- we are going there tonight!).


I decided that the girls would wear their Gator gear in remembrance of such a special day.-
Taylor - her overalls say "little Gator" on them"

Bailey coloring her daddy a bday card
working hard!
Did you notice that she had all 5 crayons in her hand in the above pics? That's right folks, I got me a Talented colorer- 5 crayons at once! Oh, and we can color all over our highchair too (oops!)
I attempted to get pics of the girls together, but neither were too pleased...stay tuned today to see if I can capture some later on with Daddy!

No comments: