Friday, August 21, 2009
High Heels are a Bailey's best friend :)
When were at Target yesterday, Bailey was a very good girl. She said "Hi Ya!" to everyone she passed and just generally made people smile (and let her Momma get some shopping done). I went around to the toy isle to see if they had anything I could reward her for helping Mommy out. We saw these and they were love at first sight. Bailey puts on my shoes everyday (I have them in a big box that has like 24 cubies in them and she picks one pair and is allowed to wear that pair while I am showering). She stand in front of the shoes every morning, puts her finger to her lips and says, "hmmmmm...." Like it is the biggest decision for her! So cute. Anyway, I bought these...
And she has been wearing them every moment since! Isn't she the cutest with her cheese face?
Taylor surrounded by the Hurricane Bailey
Bailey's new toy organizer (from Toys R us)...I put it together for her this week and she loves it! I love it that it keeps all those little kitchen pieces up and away, but accessible to her.
Enjoying pulling everything in the cubies out. We were trying to teach her to take one box out, play and then put it back before she got another, but well, she is only 23 months old....and this is what 23 month olds do best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment