Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Taylor 3 months

Taylor turned 3 months old last week! It is so hard to believe my little baby girl is so big already. Taylor, you are:

-One of the easiest, most content babies ever!
-sleeping from 7:30pm-around 7am.
-nursing every 2 1/2-3 hours during the day. You still take a bottle well too :)
-Allergic to Milk and Egg (confirmed again this week)
-Love to look at your big sister and follow her around the room with your eyes.
-You roll over as soon as I put you on your belly
-Still sleep all swaddled up and you seem to really like that. Otherwise, you flail your arms about.
-Are becoming a big talker and love when someone sits and talks with you!

My beautiful baby girl-
All Smiles!
Yea! (she is about to roll over, but I caught this one :)).
Do you think I am cute?
Sitting up like a big girl.

No comments: