My poor, sick Taylor
Monday, August 17, 2009
my sweet girls
We are slowly recovering from our lovely cold virus we all (except Blair) had last week. Taylor has been waking up every 30minutes (literally) at night the last 2 nights screaming her head off. Not sure if it is just he sickness, or if I ate something that isn't agreeing with her(probably a little of both)...needless to say, I am SLEEPY! :). We have a full week ahead planned so I hope we all continue to get better at a rapid rate. I am now going to hose Bailey down in Purrell after every child event we go to.
My poor, sick Taylor
Doesn't Bailey look like a little girl (not a baby)?
The only pic with both looking. Bailey cracks me up...she has started saying "funny!" after she does something she thinks is hilarious. I try not to laugh sometimes, but it really is funny!
My poor, sick Taylor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara! YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!!! Send me an email with your address so I can get this gift card to you soon. :)
mandimoseley@hotmail.com
Post a Comment