Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Grammie and Grandma outfits- thanks!

Thank you Grammie and Grandma for Bailey and Taylor's outfits today. There is a definite chill in the air! I changed out all of us 3 girls clothes for the winter. (well, I added my fall clothes- which I haven't worn in 3 years due to pregnancy, postpregnancy and pregnancy! to my closet). It is so exciting to bring those clothes that Bailey wore out for Taylor and those new clothes that were given to us for Bailey. I am so thankful they will be warm and cozy. We just need to get Bales some socks and shoes.... she has been wearing too small socks with crocs lately ;).

My girls
Sweet, sweet Taylor. I just want to eat her up...in a non-momma-eating-child-way ;)
My sassy princess. I feel she is following in her Momma's independent, bossy footsteps..... we have been very DILIGENT in our discipline lately in this house. Time out is a frequent happening. We try and mix it up with some fun as well :)

No comments: