Blair is sick still...he has been fighting something now off/on for a few weeks. This morning we all kinda lounged around. Bailey does everything in "2's". Notice the 2 blankies, 2 loveys. She has tried to put 2 paci's in (literally!), but wasn't satisfied with the result.
Friday, October 16, 2009
My first big craft moment..
On the retreat this weekend one of our "crafts" was making a wreath. This is mine! I was so proud of myself, even if another friend made my bow for me and all the materials were already bought :). I went to Michaels and got the wreath hanger and was so overwhelmed going in there with all the stuff (they had 3 ROWS of Christmas stuff out already- I love Christmas, but goodness, it is barely fall!). I am sure some people find Michaels inspiring, but I am just confused when I go in there. Give me a huge clothing store and I can come up with some amazing deals though :). Speaking of, I went to Old Navy last night and scored a $1.99 nice shirt along with a few other great deals :).

Blair is sick still...he has been fighting something now off/on for a few weeks. This morning we all kinda lounged around. Bailey does everything in "2's". Notice the 2 blankies, 2 loveys. She has tried to put 2 paci's in (literally!), but wasn't satisfied with the result.
Here is Jace and Bailey playing yesterday. Little Sydney had her 2 week check up appointment and is back up to her birth weight. She is such a cutie! Jace and Bailey are playing more and more "together". My favorite moments were when Bailey was playing with her ipod thingy and Jace and her were just dancing away! They also enjoyed fresh out of the oven honey butter rolls along with lots of running and squealing.
Blair is sick still...he has been fighting something now off/on for a few weeks. This morning we all kinda lounged around. Bailey does everything in "2's". Notice the 2 blankies, 2 loveys. She has tried to put 2 paci's in (literally!), but wasn't satisfied with the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment