Here we are roasting marshmellows for Bailey's first smore! (she loved it :)). PS- roasting marshmellows in the dark with two little ones is kinda stressful!
Bales and Tales enjoying all of their friend's toys after being hyped up on cookies and candy (otherwise known as dinner that night :)).
Me and my precious two little girls!
The night before Halloween we had our SS party. Here is most of our class all dressed up! After some debating, I finally decided to go as Dr. Meredith Gray from Grey's Anatomy. My McDreamy was in surgery :). When I told Blair that is what we "were" for halloween he was like, "Who are those people?". Ha! My favorites?
It was my turn to bring breakfast for our Sunday School that Sunday...so I was creative (well, for me it was creative!) and made "eyeballs". Pretty cool! I also brought apples and caramel dip :).
No comments:
Post a Comment