- 24 lbs 12 oz (almost 3 pounds heavier then 15 mo!)
-32 inches tall (60%- 2 inches taller then 15mo).
-saying so many words I have lost count. You love to say Mermaids, Nemo (memo), fish (shish), bag, apple and juice. Every single day you learn new words. I love it!
- Have developed your own personality and will. The respite sitter says that you are the "boss" now when you go to her house with other kids :). Still, you are a sweetie and I overall obey Mommy well :).
-LOVE your big sissy. Love to annoy your big sissy.
-dislike when Mommy is holding any other babies...you always come up to me, point and say in a possessive voice "MAMA!". You are telling those other kids that this is MY mama :).
-Have done much, much better at church nursery lately. No pages in 1 month!
- Are almost the age that Bailey was when I had you.
-still allergic to milk, egg and peanut. The doctor said we would re-test you at 2yrs old.
2 of your favorite things...Mermaid and fishy :)
You love your baby and stroller (Bailey never really played with dolls). You love to wrap the baby up in a blanket and giver her a bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment