Monday, January 24, 2011

Funny Bailey...

Most weeks we try to memorize one verse out of this book for the girls (and me!!). While we are now on "N", this morning in the car I decided to "review" from the beginning all the verses with them. We started out "AS for me and my house we will serve the Lord". Then "BE kind to one another". Then I said, let's do the C verse "Children..". Bailey stopped me and said NO! I don't like that verse! (The complete verse is Children, obey your Parent's in the Lord for this is right.). HA! How funny is that?!?! She knows the verses so well she knows which ones she DOESN'T like. Got me to thinking how sometimes I want to "ignore" certain verses in the bible that go against what I want to do..... It is exciting and enlightening teaching your children the ways of the Lord. You realize how closely your "self" resembles a 3 year old....

1 comment:

Cellons in AL said...

haha! Bailey! Full blown 3 yr old!